Friday, July 12, 2013

Hi-Tec Women's Waimea Slide Water Shoe,Black/Cool Grey,9 M US

Hi-Tec Women's Waimea Slide Water Shoe,Black/Cool Grey,9 M US
Hi-Tec Women's Waimea Slide Water Shoe,Black/Cool Grey,9 M US description, Slip into your vacation wardrobe with the Hi-Tec Waimea Slide sandal. This strappy women's slip-on sandal features a high-performance faux nubuck upper with stitching details and a soft lining for moisture-wicking comfort. A sculpted EVA midsole absorbs the hard impact of the great outdoors before it reaches your feet, while the adjustable hook-and-loop straps deliver a secure fit. The cushioned footbed lends support, while the MDT carbon rubber sole of the Hi-Tec Waimea Slide sporty sandal prov...
  • Nubuck-finish synthetic upper
  • Stitching details
  • Adjustable, molded strap with hook-and-loop closure
  • Moisture-wicking lining
  • EVA midsole

Hi-Tec Women's Waimea Slide Water Shoe,Black/Cool Grey,9 M US Review

Don't stay on my feet!
Not sure why, but they slide off when I walk unless I tighten the straps too much. So I can't wear them. I should have sent them back, but waited too long and tried to break them in thinking they would eventually not slide off.....READ MORE REVIEW
Hi-Tec Women's Waimea Slide Water Shoe,Black/Cool Grey,9 M US best choice for you. This product have high rate, amazing result. In here you will get the BEST DEALS.

No comments:

Post a Comment