Saturday, July 13, 2013

Jambu Women's Chatham Sandal,Black,9 M US

Jambu Women's Chatham Sandal,Black,9 M US
Jambu Women's Chatham Sandal,Black,9 M US description, Jambu Women's Chatham Strappy Sandals are chic, yet sporty and comfy, too! Quite a combo—an eye-catching, woven leather upper with a sporty traction outsole. This casual, strappy sandal also comes with an adjustable hook-and-loop ankle strap, so you can customize the fit with ease. Underneath, you get a cushiony, contoured memory foam footbed that cradles your foot with softness.
  • Easy on
  • Adjustable straps

Jambu Women's Chatham Sandal,Black,9 M US Review

Not as cute as other J-41/ Jambu Sandals
Admittedly I have problematic feet (hi arches; wider forefoot(but not wide enough to order wide shoes),but narrow heel, thinning metatarsal fat pads) but I so loved the J-41 Shasta sandal (ordered it in 3 colors) & it was so comfortable, thought that this Jambu (believe J-41 & Jambu are the same company) would be a great different style. Not as comfortable as the Shasta but OK; the heel feels low though doesn't look it; feels almost like an Earth Shoe. I usually wear a size 9.5 - 10 but found these to have a very generous fit as a sz 9 fit almost a little loose.
Definitely not as cute as the Shasta. I will be returning them.....READ MORE REVIEW
Jambu Women's Chatham Sandal,Black,9 M US best choice for you. This product have high rate, amazing result. In here you will get the BEST DEALS.

No comments:

Post a Comment