Friday, July 12, 2013

Crocs Women's Classic Comfort Clog Navy 9 M US

Crocs Women's Classic Comfort Clog Navy 9 M US
Crocs Women's Classic Comfort Clog Navy 9 M US description, Walk on the beach, or walk to a meeting, CROCS® original Classic model clogs are the most comfortable and versatile shoes you'll ever own. Experience this ultra-hip Italian styling with a heel strap that can be rolled forward or left behind.
  • Patented closed cell resin (PCCR) upper
  • Upper warms and softens with your body heat and molds to your feet
  • Non-marking slip-resistant soles
  • Orthotic molded foot bed for comfort & support
  • Vented so air passes through, keeping feet cool

Crocs Women's Classic Comfort Clog Navy 9 M US Review

What a CrOc!?
At first I didn't know what to make of this shoe/sandal... it's lightweight, comfortable and "convertible", which is a nice feature that I've never seen in a sandal before. First, I'll break down the benefits, then give the low-points.

"LIGHTWEIGHT & COMFORTABLE"
This is probably the most attractive feature of the CROC, because it adds to the comfort and makes you feel like you're walking on air. By far the most comfortable things I've ever worn and I'm a picky shoe person. I have only owned 1 pair of sandals for the past 6 years and have hated every other sandal I've tried on, so these CROCS are definitely special.

"CONVERTIBLE"
You can turn the "sandal" into a "shoe" simply by pushing forward the strap. In "shoe" mode, it's a tighter more snug fit, so you don't have to worry about it coming off your feet. In "sandal" mode, it's easy to slip on and off (although it has a tendency to cling to the bottom of your feet), for that quick trip outside to take.......READ MORE REVIEW
Crocs Women's Classic Comfort Clog Navy 9 M US best choice for you. This product have high rate, amazing result. In here you will get the BEST DEALS.

No comments:

Post a Comment