Friday, July 12, 2013

FLY London Women's Giov Platform Sandal,Camel/Anthracite/Grey/Petrol,40 EU/9 M US

FLY London Women's Giov Platform Sandal,Camel/Anthracite/Grey/Petrol,40 EU/9 M US
FLY London Women's Giov Platform Sandal,Camel/Anthracite/Grey/Petrol,40 EU/9 M US description, Cater to the split personality of your wardrobe with the sensational FLY London Giov sandal. This gladiator-inspired women's wedge sandal has a multi-tonal leather uppersomething to suit any mood! The suede-covered latex footbed cushions landings atop the cork-wrapped platform wedge midsole. The FLY London Giov high-heeled wedge sandal is finished with a synthetic rubber sole that features pods for added traction and shock absorption, contributing to your comfortable ride.
  • Leather upper
  • Cork midsole
  • Rubber outsole
  • 1.25"
  • Suede

FLY London Women's Giov Platform Sandal,Camel/Anthracite/Grey/Petrol,40 EU/9 M US Review

Fly London Sandals Are Awesome
These sandals are SUPER FLY. Very comfortable with a nice arch and padding for the foot. The bottom is wide enough that you feel the earth move under your feet. They are a bit wide for me as I have a very narrow foot. But I'm keeping them no matter what. I have a pair of Fly London boots and this brand is for me. I love Frye boots n have scores of them but this company hits the nail on its head. I want more!!....READ MORE REVIEW
FLY London Women's Giov Platform Sandal,Camel/Anthracite/Grey/Petrol,40 EU/9 M US best choice for you. This product have high rate, amazing result. In here you will get the BEST DEALS.

No comments:

Post a Comment